We offer the convenience of healow TeleVisits!
Enjoy the quality of an office visit, without leaving your home
What is telemedicine?
Telemedicine uses the most up-to-date technology to bring quality medical care to you wherever you are. With telemedicine, healthcare professionals are able to address their patients’ needs remotely for many common conditions and ailments.
When, why, and how to use healow TeleVisits
- For convenient, quality care – at work, at home, or on the road
- See your own physician for non-emergency and follow-up care
- Avoid the expense of travel, time off from work, or hiring a babysitter
- Prevent exposure to potentially contagious patients
- TeleVisits are easy – just use your smartphone, laptop, or PC
What is healow?
healow is a platform which allows patients and providers to stay engaged and to help patients take charge of their health. In addition to TeleVisits, healow offers Patient Engagement tools and trackers, Kiosk check-in, and online appointment booking.
How do I Participate in a TeleVisit?
The first step is to call and schedule it with your provider
For many people today, telemedicine is a convenient and effective way to see their healthcare provider. Before beginning your TeleVisit, make sure that you:
- Have an active Patient Portal account, with username and password
- Set aside a secure, private location
To begin your Televisit, follow these easy steps:
- “Arrive early” by logging in to your PatientPortal. If you can’t access the Portal, you can also begin your appointment through thereminder link sent to your email.
- Click “Join TeleVisit” in your patient dashboard (or email reminder).
- Fill out any patient questionnaire, and provide requested personal information.
- Click “Proceed” to check your computer’s speed and ability to support a TeleVisit. If your computer does not have a webcam (most do), you will need to attach one.
- Click “Start TeleVisit” to enter the virtual waiting room.
- Your physician will begin the face-to-faceTeleVisit, and disconnect when the visit ends.
***If you experience any technical problems or have questions about the TeleVisit process, first look at the TeleVisit help file at the bottom left on your Patient Portal. If you still need additional help, we offer free, live chat support, accessible at the bottom of the TeleVisit help page.