Welcome to the patient information section of our website. We understand that a doctor’s visit can be very stressful, but our staff is well trained to make this experience as easy, comfortable, and efficient as possible. The following guidelines will help ensure your appointment goes smoothly.
Your First Appointment
Prior to Your Appointment
- One day prior to your visit, you will receive a courtesy reminder of your appointment.
- Please fill out the Pre-Registration Form located on the right in ‘Appointments For New Patient Only’. Contact us at 866-562-1866 if you have any questions.
- Take all your medications as usual.
- You may have your regular meal as usual prior to your appointment.
- For directions view maps and directions.
The Day of Your Appointment
Please download and complete the New Patient Registration Forms found under the ‘patient form/privacy’ tab. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early so that we can complete your initial paperwork.
Please bring the following on the day of your appointment:
Managed care referral authorization – this is necessary if you are covered by a managed care plan in which a physician referral is required. Name, address and phone number of your referring or primary care physician.
- Your social security number
- Insurance card, including your policy number and/or Medicare or Medicaid card.
- Your employer’s name, address and phone number (if you are insured through your employer).
- Bring a complete list of all your current medications which can be obtained from your pharmacy, including over the counter medications.
Follow Up Appointment
Please inform us of any of the following situations:
- Recent hospitalization.
- Recent surgeries.
- Newly diagnosed conditions.
- Recent test such as cardiac catheterization, stress test, of CAT scan, MRI or X rays studies and labs test.
- New medications that were started.
- Any new allergies.
- Any changes in your medical or social history such as started back smoking etc.
Insurances We Accept
If your insurance company is not listed below or if you have any billing questions, please contact 866-562-1866 option 2, and we will be glad to discuss other payment options or answer any billing questions you may have.
|Blue Cross & Blue Shield|
|Care Improvement Plus|
|Choice Medical Management||WC|
|Coventry (Includes Southcare and CCN)||HMO|
|Coventry (Includes Southcare and CCN)||PPO|
|Humana HMO & PPO||HMO|
|Humana HMO & PPO||PPO|
|Multiplan (PHCS, PPO Next and BCE Emergis)||PPO|
|Peach State Medicaid||HMO|
|Southeast Community Care||HMO|
|SuperMed (1st MN)||PPO|
|Today’s Options MA PPO||Medicare Advantage|
|United Healthcare 2010||HMO|
|Universal Health Care|
Patient Forms / Privacy Practices
The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home. By filling out these forms ahead of time you will save significant time at the time of your visit. If you have any questions when filling out these forms, please do the best you can, our staff will assist you with your questions on the day of your visit.
Please printout and complete the appropriate forms:
- New Patient Registration
- HIPAA Notice
- Patient’s Rights and Responsibilities
- Consumer Responsibilities
Note: The above documents are in Adobe® PDF format. They require Adobe Reader to be viewed. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free by clicking here.
Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. It is given to all new patients, and a copy is available upon request. You can also click here. to view our notice of privacy practices online.