Online Medical Education Library
Our team of doctors and staff strive to improve the overall health of our patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating health issues. Please use our patient education library to learn more about the services we offer and the conditions we treat. If you have questions or need to schedule an appointment, please contact us.
The following brochures can be viewed on your computer in PDF Format. downloaded to your computer and printed at home. They require Adobe Reader to be viewed. If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download it for free by clicking here.
- Advanced Lung Cancer Issues to Consider
- COPD Patient Management Flow
- Cough in the Adult Patient
- How to Quit Using Tobacco
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Living Well with COPD
- Living Well with Lung Cancer
- Patient Guide to Antithrombotic Therapy
- Preventing Blood Clots
- Thinking about Quitting Smoking
- Traveling with Oxygen
- What if I Have a Spot in My Lung
- Your Guide to Coumadin Therapy